Skip to content
Current Research Interests
- Naturally extreme coral environments, specifically mangrove habitats.
- Seawater carbonate chemistry.
- Water quality.
- Coral traits that facilitate survival during thermal stress events.
- Symbiont functional diversity and its role in the stability of the coral symbiosis.
- Coral calcification and skeletal properties.
- Coral physiology.
Previous Research Projects
- Coral recruitment into seagrass beds.
- The impact of SCUBA divers on coral reefs.
- Cohabitation of anemonefish when habitat (anemones) are limited.
- Juvenile Nassau grouper habitat selection.